‘Together we flourish and achieve’
Working together as one collaborative body, we offer pupils of Spaxton CofE Primary School the very best opportunities to grow physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually as well as academically.
Our Christian values underpin everything we do at Spaxton. We believe those who belong to our school: protect, trust, have hope, persevere, show courage and respect.
Our vision and values are inspired by 1 Corinthians Ch13 Vs 4-8a:
‘Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never ends.
The staff, parents and governors of Spaxton CofE Primary School, work together to:
- Provide a safe and welcoming environment where children feel happy and included.
- Nurture confident, resilient and independent learners.
- Inspire children to achieve their full potential, both academically and personally.
- Develop children who are honest, empathetic and respectful.
- Provide a character curriculum that is broad, balanced, challenging and inclusive.
- Spark imagination and curiosity.